Bus tour in Sol-Iletsk
Sol-Iletsk is a small town located in the Orenburg region, on the border of Russia and Kazakhstan, 970 km from Ekaterinburg. There are salt lakes, similar in composition to the famous Dead sea in Israel.
The most famous lake Collapse, where the water is so salty that allows you to lie on its surface, and the composition of the salt solution similar to the composition of the mineral water resort Ust ‘ – Kachka.
1. Mineral (brine) lake with highly concentrated salt water brine: the Collapse, New.
2. Graziani containing brine and therapeutic mud: Tuzluca, Wrymouth (Hope), a lake of Joy.
3. Mineral having a low concentration of salt: a Large city and Small city.
Indications for treatment:
– atopic dermatitis children and eczema;
– diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
– diseases of the nervous system;
– diseases of female sexual sphere;
– vascular disease.
Day 1 .
19:30 – check-in and boarding near the hotel “Sverdlovsk” – now “Marins Park Hotel” (opposite railway station), the safety briefing. 20:00 – departure of the bus. : Tea, coffee, travel information, movies.
Day 2 .
Night transfer to the bus. Every 3 hours sanitary stop.
08:00 – sanitary stop in the Orenburg region the Breakfast (on your own). Parking 1 hour. 09:00 – depart. In transit: after Orenburg – sightseeing information about city of Salt-Iletsk, movies.
13:00– 14:00 – arrival in Sol – Iletsk, check in to the hotel.
2nd – 9th day . Therapeutic recreation on lakes.
11:00 – checkout time at hotels, free time
17:30 – pick up tourists in a bus (collection of places)
18:00 – departure from city of Sol – Iletsk. Every 3 hours – sanitary stop, stop for dinner and Breakfast, movies.
10th day .
14:00 – 16:00 – arrival in Ekaterinburg to the hotel “Marins Park Hotel” (opposite railway station).
Please bring: passport/CERT. About born. medical insurance policy, a memo, a boarding pass.